Scope of Agreement
These terms and conditions (“Terms”), together with the order submitted by you, the Delegate (whether online or in hard copy) (“Order”), comprise the “Agreement” between you, the Delegate, and us, Contentive (“Organiser”) governing your use of our services, including attendance at the Event in the Platform on the Date. Where capitalised terms are not defined in these Terms, they shall have the meaning given to them on the Order.
Attendance at Event
You warrant that you are appropriately qualified for attendance at the Event and will conduct yourself in a proper and professional manner at all times.
All content and other materials provided by or on behalf of Organiser at or in relation to Event contain copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights or Organiser or other third parties and Delegate shall not and shall not allow any other person to copy, modify, adapt or otherwise use such content and materials for any purpose without Organiser’s (or the relevant third party’s) express prior written consent.
Changes made by Organiser
Organiser reserves the right to withhold any information relating to the Event and/or refuse the Delegate entry to the event.
Organiser reserves right to change the date and/or cancel the Event upon written notice to Delegate.
Organiser reserves the right to cancel any booking made by the Delegate at its sole discretion and without giving any reason for such cancellation.
If you book the Industry Delegate package then you warrant that you are an industry end-user as defined on the Delegate Packages page of the event website. If you are not an industry end-user as so defined, then Organiser (without prejudice to its other rights and remedies) reserves the right to disqualify you from attending the event in this non-industry end-user capacity. You may be eligible to attend the event in the capacity of a sponsor and subject to the terms and conditions applying to Sponsorship packages.
• This Agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements between the parties relating to the CFO Virtual Agenda.
• Each party acknowledges that, in entering into this agreement, it has not relied on, and shall have no right or remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made negligently or innocently) other than as expressly set out in this agreement.
• Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud, or personal or death resulting from Organiser’s negligence.
• The Organiser hereby excludes all liability for special, indirect or consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of business, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or data.
• The aggregate liability of Organiser in relation to this Agreement shall be limited to a total of the fees paid by Client to Organiser pursuant to this Agreement.
• You may not resell, assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of the rights under these Terms.
• If any Term is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
• Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
• Headings in these terms are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
• This Agreement is binding on the parties upon confirmation by Organiser of acceptance of the Order submitted by Delegate.
• All communication following this Agreement must be in writing and sent by first class prepaid recorded post to the party’s relevant address referred to above or by email to [email protected]. All such notices are deemed to be received within 7 days of despatch, provided they are properly addressed and, if posted, stamped. Any notice sent by Client by e-mail cancelling this Agreement or attendance at an Event, or disputing any sum payable hereunder, shall not be effective unless a hard copy is also sent by post as set in this clause.
• These terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English Law and the parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England in all matters relating to it.
Established in 2003, Cedar is a specialist recruitment consultancy operating in the finance, transformation and procurement arenas. Cedar offers highly effective bespoke recruitment solutions to clients in the private, public and not for profit markets in the UK and internationally. We manage an extensive range of permanent and interim opportunities from entry level through to senior executive. Cedar promotes a culture based around the concept of ‘Listen, Advise, Deliver’ – we listen to our clients and candidates, understand their key drivers and then advise them as to the best approach to ensure effective delivery.
ICAEW is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports over 181,500 chartered accountants and students worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
insightsoftware, now joined by Longview, is a leading provider of financial reporting and enterprise performance management software. We enable the Office of the CFO to connect to and make sense of their enterprise data in real time so they can proactively drive greater financial intelligence across their organization, which is how best-in-class finance teams operate. Over 25,000 organizations worldwide rely on insightsoftware’s portfolio of best-in-class reporting, analytics, budgeting, forecasting, consolidation, and tax solutions to provide them with increased productivity, visibility, accuracy, and compliance. Visit insightsoftware.com for more information.
Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management is changing how enterprises compete and grow, by delivering faster, simpler and flexible business management, without the complexity of typical ERP systems.
Designed for the demanding enterprise users, it introduces a faster way to manage all business processes –from procurement to warehousing, production, sales, customer service and financial management– and offers real-time insight across the supply chain, on a global scale. Built on a flexible, Cloud and mobile technology platform, it is easy to configure and to extend with industry-specific applications, and is ready for innovation, offering a cohesive, simple solution for all enterprise management needs today, and well into the future.
Serrala is a global B2B fintech software company. We optimize the Universe of Payments as we add efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes within all inbound and outbound payments for organizations. As an SAP Partner, Serrala supports over 2,500 companies worldwide with advanced technology, intelligent automation and personalized consulting. Our comprehensive end-to-end portfolio automates inbound and outbound payment processes as well as the management of related data and documents.
With offices in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East and over 600 employees, we are proud to be a trusted solution provider to customers of all sizes and in all industries.
Soldo is a multi-user spending account, complete with Mastercard® cards, intuitive admin and effortless reporting. Our mission is to simplify the entire business expense cycle, from beginning to end. We use the smartest financial technology to solve the three key business spending problems: delegation, control, and reporting.
Soldo was created by entrepreneurs and banking experts united by the search for a simple and effective way to manage the flow of money inside organisations of any size.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organisations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workiva, provider of the world’s leading connected reporting and compliance platform, is used by thousands of enterprises across 180 countries, including more than 75 percent of Fortune 500® companies, and by government agencies. Workiva customers have linked over five billion data elements to trust their data, reduce risk and save time. For more information about Workiva (NYSE:WK), please visit workiva.com.