Scope of Agreement
These terms and conditions (“Terms”), together with the order submitted by you, the Delegate (whether online or in hard copy) (“Order”), comprise the “Agreement” between you, the Delegate, and us, Contentive (“Organiser”) governing your use of our services, including attendance at the Event in the Platform on the Date. Where capitalised terms are not defined in these Terms, they shall have the meaning given to them on the Order.
Attendance at Event
You warrant that you are appropriately qualified for attendance at the Event and will conduct yourself in a proper and professional manner at all times.
All content and other materials provided by or on behalf of Organiser at or in relation to Event contain copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights or Organiser or other third parties and Delegate shall not and shall not allow any other person to copy, modify, adapt or otherwise use such content and materials for any purpose without Organiser’s (or the relevant third party’s) express prior written consent.
Changes made by Organiser
Organiser reserves the right to withhold any information relating to the Event and/or refuse the Delegate entry to the event.
Organiser reserves right to change the date and/or cancel the Event upon written notice to Delegate.
Organiser reserves the right to cancel any booking made by the Delegate at its sole discretion and without giving any reason for such cancellation.
If you book the Industry Delegate package then you warrant that you are an industry end-user as defined on the Delegate Packages page of the event website. If you are not an industry end-user as so defined, then Organiser (without prejudice to its other rights and remedies) reserves the right to disqualify you from attending the event in this non-industry end-user capacity. You may be eligible to attend the event in the capacity of a sponsor and subject to the terms and conditions applying to Sponsorship packages.
• This Agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements between the parties relating to the CFO Virtual Agenda.
• Each party acknowledges that, in entering into this agreement, it has not relied on, and shall have no right or remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made negligently or innocently) other than as expressly set out in this agreement.
• Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud, or personal or death resulting from Organiser’s negligence.
• The Organiser hereby excludes all liability for special, indirect or consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of business, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or data.
• The aggregate liability of Organiser in relation to this Agreement shall be limited to a total of the fees paid by Client to Organiser pursuant to this Agreement.
• You may not resell, assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of the rights under these Terms.
• If any Term is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
• Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
• Headings in these terms are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
• This Agreement is binding on the parties upon confirmation by Organiser of acceptance of the Order submitted by Delegate.
• All communication following this Agreement must be in writing and sent by first class prepaid recorded post to the party’s relevant address referred to above or by email to [email protected]. All such notices are deemed to be received within 7 days of despatch, provided they are properly addressed and, if posted, stamped. Any notice sent by Client by e-mail cancelling this Agreement or attendance at an Event, or disputing any sum payable hereunder, shall not be effective unless a hard copy is also sent by post as set in this clause.
• These terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English Law and the parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England in all matters relating to it.
Basware is the only procure-to-pay and e-invoicing solution provider that empowers businesses with 100% spend visibility through 100% supplier connectivity and 100% data capture. Our cloud-based technology enables organizations to fully manage their spend, mitigate financial risk and reduce the cost of operations via automation. With the world’s largest open business network and an open technology ecosystem, we are uniquely positioned to deliver the solution required for Visible Commerce, which provides customers with complete transparency into all flows of money, goods, and services around the world. A global company, Basware has offices in 14 countries and is traded on the Helsinki exchange (BAS1V: HE).
Blue Prism is the global leader in intelligent automation for the enterprise, transforming the way work is done. At Blue Prism, we have users in over 150 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our Digital Workforce is smart, secure, scalable and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work.
Our award winning SaaS platform, Blue Prism Cloud, simplifies scaling, giving companies access to a pool of cloud based intelligent digital workers. Pre-configured with all the tools and AI capabilities needed to get digital workers delivering business value at speed, Blue Prism Cloud leaves you free to focus your resources on delivering outcomes and rely on us to make sure your digital workforce is available 24/7.
Chrome River is part of Emburse, a global leader in expense management and AP automation solutions, which is trusted by more than 4.5 million users in more than 120 countries. Over 14,000 customers, from start-ups to global enterprises organisations, rely on Emburse’s tailored, highly-configurable solutions.
Chrome River, rated as a Leader in expense management by analyst firm IDC, provides innovative solutions for enterprises, including Grant Thornton, Harman, Masco, and Toyota. For more information about Chrome River’s solutions, please visit chromeriver.com.
Galvanize builds security, risk management, compliance, and audit software to drive change in some of the world’s largest organizations. We unite and strengthen individuals and entire companies through the integrated HighBond software platform. With more than 7,000 customer organizations in 140 countries, Galvanize is connecting teams in 60% of the Fortune 1,000, 72% of the S&P 500, and hundreds of government organizations, banks, manufacturers, and healthcare organizations. Visit wegalvanize.com to learn more.
insightsoftware is a leading provider of financial reporting and enterprise performance management software. We enable the Office of the CFO to connect to and make sense of their enterprise data in real time so they can proactively drive greater financial intelligence across their organization, which is how best-in-class finance teams operate. Over 25,000 organizations worldwide rely on insightsoftware’s portfolio of best-in-class reporting, analytics, budgeting, forecasting, consolidation, and tax solutions to provide them with increased productivity, visibility, accuracy, and compliance. Visit insightsoftware.com for more information.
Longview, an insightsoftware company, enables the office of the CFO to seamlessly connect people, processes and enterprise data in real-time, thereby building confidence in your numbers. This results in more proactive, efficient and timely insights, which drive greater financial intelligence across your organization. More than 1,200 customers in over 150 countries across all industries trust Longview’s connected finance solutions to accelerate planning, consolidation, tax, transfer pricing, and analytics, and to provide increased productivity, visibility, and accuracy.
Mercer builds brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. For more information, visit www.uk.mercer.com.
Sage is the global market leader for technology that provides small and medium businesses with the visibility, flexibility and efficiency to manage finances, operations and people. With our partners, Sage is trusted by millions of customers worldwide to deliver the best cloud technology and support. Our years of experience mean that our colleagues and partners understand how to serve our customers and communities through the good, and more challenging times. We are here to help, with practical advice, solutions, expertise and insight.
Soldo is a multi-user spending account, complete with Mastercard® cards, intuitive admin and effortless reporting. Our mission is to simplify the entire business expense cycle, from beginning to end. We use the smartest financial technology to solve the three key business spending problems: delegation, control, and reporting.
Soldo was created by entrepreneurs and banking experts united by the search for a simple and effective way to manage the flow of money inside organisations of any size.
Sempre Analytics enables customers to achieve better business outcomes through the intelligent use of data. We work hand-in-hand with Finance leaders to deliver solutions which increase financial resilience, enhance operational efficiency and power smart decision-making. Bringing together industry expertise and technical knowledge, our experienced consultants help customers including Southern Co-op, Veolia, Crest Nicholson and Kurt Geiger, leverage technology to drive transformation, develop and test forward-looking strategic plans and become even more intrinsic to their organisation’s success.
Vertex, Inc. is a leading global provider of indirect tax software and solutions. The company’s mission is to deliver the most trusted tax technology enabling global businesses to transact, comply and grow with confidence. Vertex provides cloud-based and on-premise solutions that can be tailored to specific industries for every major line of indirect tax, including sales and consumer use, value added and payroll. Headquartered in North America, and with offices in South America and Europe, Vertex employs over 1,100 professionals and serves companies across the globe.
Established in 2003, Cedar is a specialist recruitment consultancy operating in the finance, transformation and procurement arenas. Cedar offers highly effective bespoke recruitment solutions to clients in the private, public and not for profit markets in the UK and internationally. We manage an extensive range of permanent and interim opportunities from entry level through to senior executive. Cedar promotes a culture based around the concept of ‘Listen, Advise, Deliver’ – we listen to our clients and candidates, understand their key drivers and then advise them as to the best approach to ensure effective delivery.