Scope of Agreement
These terms and conditions (“Terms”), together with the order submitted by you, the Delegate (whether online or in hard copy) (“Order”), comprise the “Agreement” between you, the Delegate, and us, Contentive (“Organiser”) governing your use of our services, including attendance at the Event in the Platform on the Date. Where capitalised terms are not defined in these Terms, they shall have the meaning given to them on the Order.
Attendance at Event
You warrant that you are appropriately qualified for attendance at the Event and will conduct yourself in a proper and professional manner at all times.
All content and other materials provided by or on behalf of Organiser at or in relation to Event contain copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights or Organiser or other third parties and Delegate shall not and shall not allow any other person to copy, modify, adapt or otherwise use such content and materials for any purpose without Organiser’s (or the relevant third party’s) express prior written consent.
Changes made by Organiser
Organiser reserves the right to withhold any information relating to the Event and/or refuse the Delegate entry to the event.
Organiser reserves right to change the date and/or cancel the Event upon written notice to Delegate.
Organiser reserves the right to cancel any booking made by the Delegate at its sole discretion and without giving any reason for such cancellation.
If you book the Industry Delegate package then you warrant that you are an industry end-user as defined on the Delegate Packages page of the event website. If you are not an industry end-user as so defined, then Organiser (without prejudice to its other rights and remedies) reserves the right to disqualify you from attending the event in this non-industry end-user capacity. You may be eligible to attend the event in the capacity of a sponsor and subject to the terms and conditions applying to Sponsorship packages.
• This Agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements between the parties relating to the CFO Virtual Agenda.
• Each party acknowledges that, in entering into this agreement, it has not relied on, and shall have no right or remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made negligently or innocently) other than as expressly set out in this agreement.
• Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud, or personal or death resulting from Organiser’s negligence.
• The Organiser hereby excludes all liability for special, indirect or consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of business, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or data.
• The aggregate liability of Organiser in relation to this Agreement shall be limited to a total of the fees paid by Client to Organiser pursuant to this Agreement.
• You may not resell, assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of the rights under these Terms.
• If any Term is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
• Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
• Headings in these terms are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
• This Agreement is binding on the parties upon confirmation by Organiser of acceptance of the Order submitted by Delegate.
• All communication following this Agreement must be in writing and sent by first class prepaid recorded post to the party’s relevant address referred to above or by email to [email protected]. All such notices are deemed to be received within 7 days of despatch, provided they are properly addressed and, if posted, stamped. Any notice sent by Client by e-mail cancelling this Agreement or attendance at an Event, or disputing any sum payable hereunder, shall not be effective unless a hard copy is also sent by post as set in this clause.
• These terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English Law and the parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England in all matters relating to it.
Albida’s core focus is back office business transformation. Our hands on operationally experienced team appreciate that no two business are the same and each customer requires a bespoke strategy and solution based on global best practices obtained over many years of operational and consultancy experience.
Basware is the only procure-to-pay and e-invoicing solution provider that empowers businesses with 100% spend visibility through 100% supplier connectivity and 100% data capture. Our cloud-based technology enables organizations to fully manage their spend, mitigate financial risk and reduce the cost of operations via automation. With the world’s largest open business network and an open technology ecosystem, we are uniquely positioned to deliver the solution required for Visible Commerce, which provides customers with complete transparency into all flows of money, goods, and services around the world. A global company, Basware has offices in 14 countries and is traded on the Helsinki exchange (BAS1V: HE).
Established in 2003, Cedar is a specialist recruitment consultancy operating in the finance, transformation and procurement arenas. Cedar offers highly effective bespoke recruitment solutions to clients in the private, public and not for profit markets in the UK and internationally. We manage an extensive range of permanent and interim opportunities from entry level through to senior executive. Cedar promotes a culture based around the concept of ‘Listen, Advise, Deliver’ – we listen to our clients and candidates, understand their key drivers and then advise them as to the best approach to ensure effective delivery.
Celonis (www.celonis.com) is the New York- and Munich-based leader in Enterprise Performance Acceleration software. A pioneer in Process Mining technology, its Intelligent Business Cloud helps every company rapidly remove operational friction to become a Superfluid Enterprise. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oréal, Uber, Citi, Airbus, and Vodafone rely on Celonis to guide action and drive change, turning business processes into extraordinary experiences and resulting in millions of dollars saved.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories and have more than 219,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
MobileXpense provides large organizations with travel- and expense management services that are adapted to their unique organizational and regulatory needs. At MobileXpense we are driven by our dedication to make travel and expense management carefree for our partners, customers and their employees.
Sage is the global market leader for technology that provides small and medium businesses with the visibility, flexibility and efficiency to manage finances, operations and people. With our partners, Sage is trusted by millions of customers worldwide to deliver the best cloud technology and support. Our years of experience mean that our colleagues and partners understand how to serve our customers and communities through the good, and more challenging times. We are here to help, with practical advice, solutions, expertise and insight.
Soldo is a multi-user spending account, complete with Mastercard® cards, intuitive admin and effortless reporting. Our mission is to simplify the entire business expense cycle, from beginning to end. We use the smartest financial technology to solve the three key business spending problems: delegation, control, and reporting.
Soldo was created by entrepreneurs and banking experts united by the search for a simple and effective way to manage the flow of money inside organisations of any size.
A perfect P2P and S2P process is the dream for every company and organization, and Transparent supports its clients every step of the way on this journey. We create value out of our client’s raw data, a craft that we have elevated to an art. Since the beginning in 2000, we have our own in-house developed software helping us discover and recover vendor overpayments, duplicate payments, tax credits, open credits and unclaimed property. We give our clients control and advice on P2P and S2P. We do so by offering AP recovery audits, Statements investigation, Fraud and risk analysis, Contract Compliance, Vendor Master Services, and VAT Solutions. Our goal: give our clients more time, more money, more control and peace of mind.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organisations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.